The Power of Music Education - Estonian Experience
The conference aims to bring together leading specialists in the field of music education from different parts of the world. It also provides a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in their respective fields.
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts for oral presentations (15+5 minutes) or for posters describing new theoretical and/or experimental research, which could be discussed in the following focus groups:
1. Content of music education of the 21th century
2. Supportive learning environments
3. Integrated arts education
4. Joint singing in different communities
5. Music in intercultural communication
6. Music education as a means of sustainability of culture
Submissions will be judged by the conference board on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Registration for the conference opens on 15.05.2017.
Deadline for Submissions is February 26, 2018.
Feedback by March 1, 2018.
Welcome to Tallinn with new bright ideas and experience to be shared!